Not Enemies but Never Friends
Love is in the air. Well at least for Mike and Sarah it is. Two people who could not be more in love with each other. Unfortunately for their employees, that love doesn’t trickle down. Both Mike and Sarah own a recording company that used to compete very unpleasantly before the love boat sailed in. Sarah’s company was all about landing as many clients as possible. Get them in, get them signed, get them successful and off to the next client. Lean Six Sigma at its best. Mike’s company on the other hand was a boutique label. One company cares about how many clients they have per year, while the other cares about how many years they keep their clients.
Mike and Sarah love each other and are wonderful throughout the entire series. But the co-workers who are used to competing with each other day in and day out, year in and year out, are now forced to work together. Once they were enemies, now they are Frenemies. Taking place mostly in the joint office space, previously just Sarah’s company’s space, but with the occasional meetup at the coffee shop in the morning or the microbrewery on the weekends. From changing alliances to romance. From life lessons too getting along with people you just hate. An all out comedy war with the occasional truce.
1. 1:1 conflicts between the teams members as one side is slick sales, funnels, and remarketing, while the other team is about building relationships, and understanding the client. So they sabotage each other to get more sales.
2. Always play up modern office memes. I think there should be one meme per show that drives the narrative. Share this meme to promote the show.
3. The two office managers constantly try to out-do and out-rank each other while always having to be deal with both sides of the aisle.
4. Sales teams trying to outdo each other.
5. Client service is where we get the client memes. Each side doesn’t understand the other side’s client base and what they want so there is always conflict.
6. The two owners are constantly trying team building exercises to bring them together. Let the memes begin.
7. And speaking of memes, they share them on Slack all the time mocking their counterparts. These memes should be shared for real on social media to promote the show. It can almost be called Memes, Office Memes.
8. As competitive siblings fight so do they.
Other TV Show Concepts
Unidentified Aerial Phenomena The recent Pentagon declassification of UFO and UAP information to the public has created a huge buzz from outside groups for more information and access. The Pentagon is worried that certain assets will be discovered so they started...
Nanoseas And The Coral Garden The Nanoseas is a children's book and tv show starring lovable tiny sea creatures on adventures. A group of very adventurous ‘kids’ and their sea turtle buddy, Oliver, get themselves in and out of all sorts of trouble as they learn life...
Testing The Metal Life at Home Can be Harder Than in Theater A small town just outside a military base is home to active and retired military. This is a drama depicting the life after service for our troops and vets. How they cope in the real world, with their family,...
Response Time Seconds are Critical and Planning is Everything An elite special unit was formed out of necessity to combat an ever growing sophisticated enemy. The Next Specialist Unit (NSU) recruits from law enforcement, FBI, and the military. From the US, Britten,...
This is being talked about NOW, and Is Space Mining Our Future Gold Mine? It is a matter of who gets to the screen first. I believe if the right person pitched this to Elon, he would at least fund the pilot just for bragging rights. Space Force Command Space...
Ready to Start a Project?
© 2020 Getz Pro ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.