LEAN SIX SIGMA
- Product development
- Training & education
- Workflow efficiencies
- Process improvements
- Business analysis
- Marketing strategy
- Reduce defects
- Eliminate waste
- Higher quality product
- Minimize downtime
- Improve queue time
- Greater output
- Less training
- Easier to manage
More efficient workflows allows you to manage any process or production more efficiently. This leads to higher volume output while reducing defects and waste.
PEOPLE ARE VALUABLE ASSETS
Your staff is your most valued asset, and your most expensive aside from capital expenditures. You want to ensure they have the best training and work environment to add the most value to your company or clients.
- Train staff to reduce risks, and increase success
- Improve workflows to increase efficiencies
- Well defined SOPs to reduce inaccuracies
- Better defined expectations and clearer communications
- Create incentives and better work environments
Products can grow stale over time, or become obsolete, or just not competitive within current markets. Improving your products by adding features, or complimenting products will increase sales. Growing your product line will increase your market presence. Combine the two and you will increase your market dominance.
- Product marketing to maximize sales
- Improvements to current products
- Create accompanying products
- Develop new products
- Manage product life cycles
Consulting1:1 To Grow Your Business
- $45/hour blocks of 10 hours
- $125 per diem for travel
Frequently Asked Question
How long have you been managing?
How expensive will your recommended changes be?
Why should I choose you over another consultant?
Ready to Start a Project?
© 2019 Getz Pro ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning.